Trustee time and talent are precious commodities to be cultivated with efficient and effective education. TrusteeLAB is designed to guide Boards and their Heads of School to achieve greater insight, alignment, and productivity. Featuring well-respected experts in independent school governance and leadership, the pre-recorded webinars can be used to educate Board members on current, relevant topics and to stimulate forward-thinking goal-setting. Each webinar includes a case study with guiding questions to move you from understanding to action.
- Healthy Boards-Healthy Schools
- Critical Role of the Committee on Trustees
- Top Eight Reasons Why Boards Struggle . . . and How They Can Thrive
- Board Evaluation: Key Components to Sustaining Effectiveness and Excellence
- The Board Commitment and Culture: What do We Value Most?
- Cultivating Board Members: Time, Talent, and Treasure
- Moving Your Board from Operational to Generative Functioning
- Strategic Planning: The Ultimate Test of the Head and Board Partnership
- Transitions in Leadership-Heads of School
Fee: Complimentary for VAIS members, $600 for non-members