Mission / Philosophy / Objectives:
We provide a Catholic education that values the past, honors the family and inspires success. Founded in 1922, Linton Hall School remains true to the 1,500-year-old Benedictine tradition of educating whole person — body, mind, and spirit — promoting development of our students through challenging academics, competitive athletics, creative arts and a deep understanding of the Catholic faith.
The education our students receive at Linton Hall School carries them through the academic challenges of high school. The Benedictine Charism they absorb here carries them through life.
School Fast Facts:
- Emphasis on the Benedictine Charism;
- Sacramental preparation for First Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation for Catholic students;
- Environmental awareness through our Outdoor Conservation, Ecology & Wildlife (OCEW) Program;
- Recognized by Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth as a school that nurtures academically advanced and gifted students;
- Sophisticated art program with fully-equipped studio; and
- Diverse music program -- strings, chorus, hand bell choir and fife & drum corps.
Open House Dates: