The mission of Trinity School is to impart basic ordered knowledge about the world and to train students in basic intellectual skills and qualities of mind so that they might be of use to God in the wise care and governance of his creation and in the building of his kingdom. We accomplish this by the discovery of truth, the practice of goodness, and the creation of beauty, and the development of intellectual and aesthetic habits of mind. Trinity School is a community of learners characterized by the rigorous exploration of reality, the free and disciplined exchange of ideas, and active participation in the fine arts.
We help our students discover and understand it wherever it is found.
We desire that our students become morally and spiritually serious persons, working to produce good in their own lives and in the lives of those around them.
We foster in our students an ability to recognize and love beauty, and help develop a proficiency in them to create beautiful things in art, music, and drama.
Sense of Wonder
We encourage in our students a sense of wonder about the world in which they live.
- Trinity School at Meadow View was recognized in 2017 by the U.S. Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. This is the second time the school received this honor. Thr first time was in 2009. Trinity school at Meadow View is the only private high school in VA to receive two national blue ribbon awards for excellence
- 2017-2018 Enrollment 144 Students
- Small, single sex classes (no more than 20 students)
- Faculty: 19 Full Time, 2 Part Time
- Student/Faculty Ratio 13:1
- Performance-based music, art and drama
- Socratic discussion
- MATLAB computer programming as part of an advanced math and science program
- Tuition for 2019-2020:
- Grades 7-8: $17,576
- Grades 9-12: $20,956
- Athletic Program is part of the VISAA
The Meadow View Campus was founded in 1998 and accredited by the Virginia Association of Independent Schools in 2010. It is third in a line of nationally recognized Trinity Schools. The first school opened in 1981 in South Bend, Indiana. The second school was established in 1986 in the Twin Cities of Minnesota.
For more information please checkout our Website or watch this brief VIDEO about our school