No two children are the same. Finding the right fit for your child means aligning the school’s mission and values with your own, as well as taking into account the temperament, interests, intellectual ambition and personality of your child as they relate to the school you’re considering. Listed below are some questions you might answer.
- Is the school accredited by VAIS?
- What is the curriculum approach?
- Will the learning environment support the needs of your child?
- What are the advantages to single sex vs. co-educational program?
- What are the boarding options, if any?
- What is the tuition?
- What will I be expected to pay, beyond tuition, for the options we're seeking?