Healthy Boards-Healthy Schools
Critical Role of the Committee on Trustees
Top Eight Reasons Why Boards Struggle . . . and How They Can Thrive
Board Evaluation: Key Components to Sustaining Effectiveness and Excellence
The Board Commitment and Culture: What do We Value Most?
Trustee time and talent are precious commodities to be cultivated with efficient and effective education. TrusteeLAB is designed to guide Boards and their Heads of School to achieve greater insight, alignment, and productivity. Featuring well-respected experts in independent school governance and leadership, the pre-recorded webinars can be used to educate Board members on current, relevant topics and to stimulate forward-thinking goal-setting. Each webinar includes a case study with guiding questions to move you from understanding to action.
• Cultivating Board Members - Time, Talent and Treasure
• Moving Your Board from Operational to Generational Functioning
• Strategic Planning: The Ultimate Test of the Head and Board Partnership
• Transitions in Leadership - Head of School
As a benefit of membership in VAIS, this package of videos and accompanying case studies is complimentary. However, the school must register here in order to receive the package.
For those schools not members of VAIS, the package is available for $600.00.
* Mary Riser, recently retired head of school at James River Day School, developed and wrote the accompanying case study for each video in TrusteeLAB2.